- End Child Imprisonment Campaign
- NAYJ, AGM and Seminar, Tuesday 14th May 2019 (London)
- County lines cases: the state’s duties towards young defendants who may be victims of trafficking
- Child custody: an inappropriate measure for vulnerable children from disadvantaged backgrounds By Annahita Moradi
- AGM and Seminar 2018 – Tuesday 15 May 2018 – Youth justice: future directions
Monthly Archives: October 2015
When: Wednesday 14th October, 9.30-4.30pm Where: The John Foster Building, 80-98 Mount Pleasant, Liverpool, L3 5UZ https://www.ljmu.ac.uk/contact-us/find-us/directions-jlad-and-im/john-foster-buildingg We look forward to see you there!