The Trustee Board of the National Association for Youth Justice is delighted to announce that Ross Little, who has served as our Deputy Chair for the past year, will take over as Chair of the charity following the retirement of Pam Hibbert OBE. For more information click here.
- NAYJ, AGM and Seminar, Tuesday 14th May 2019 (London)
- County lines cases: the state’s duties towards young defendants who may be victims of trafficking
- Child custody: an inappropriate measure for vulnerable children from disadvantaged backgrounds By Annahita Moradi
- AGM and Seminar 2018 – Tuesday 15 May 2018 – Youth justice: future directions
- ‘Child Friendly Youth Justice?’ Event, Cambridge 25th September 2017